SHOP – AT – HOME
Great Lakes Home Center has a very large 7,000 square foot showroom in Crown Point Indiana. Some customers prefer a showroom while others prefer to shop in the comfort of their home. At Great Lakes Home Center we can service either type of customer.
In order to receive an accurate flooring quote a professional measure is required, ultimately requiring a trip to your home. So why not combine the experience with our Shop-At-Home program. Our expert sales people will come to your home, explain all the different choices of flooring available to you, discuss the products we offer in detail, and help you decide on the right product, color and finish that’s right for your home.
In addition we have the largest flooring showroom in Northwest Indiana. We carry every type of flooring that you can imagine for your home or business. We have expertly trained staff members that can explain the features and benefits of the various types of flooring. Some customers prefer to have us measure their homes or business prior to visiting the store to make a selection from the various floor types and to see all the different styles and colors available.
- We have over 6 different cabinet companies to choose from.
- We offer new cabinets, refacing and refinishing options.
- We have framed and frame-less cabinetry.
- We have all wood species available (Oak, Maple, Hickory, Alder, Poplar, Birch, Cherry…)
- Hundreds of colors to choose from (Stained, Painted, Glazed, Natural…)
- We carry every type of counter top available (Laminate, Granite, Quarts, Corrian, Dekton, Cultured Marble and Granite, Onyx, Concrete and More from over 15 different manufacturers with literally a thousand color choices.
- We have the largest selection of back splash tiles in Northwest Indiana. All styles, colors shapes and sizes available on display in our Crown Point Store.
- We have kitchen lighting options for you (under-over-inside-toe kick lighting, recessed lighting, pendants, chandeliers…)
- We have a multitude of flooring options to choose from (Hardwoods, Laminates, Vinyl Tile or Plank, Ceramic & Porcelain Tile and Plank…)
Ultimately a kitchen remodel starts with us measuring your space, reviewing what you like and don’t like about your existing kitchen. We review your wants and needs, options, budget, pricing and all the aspects of what it takes to remodel a kitchen. You will meet with our cabinet designers to select the right products and features to meet your wants/needs/budget. For most of our customers this is not a one step process, normally it requires several meetings at your home or our store to finalize all the details.
Bold 22 for headings